By students. For students.
Our Core Team leads the optiMize Community. We are the students who organize the optiMize Challenge, collaborate with staff to design new programs, recruit new people to our community each year, promote stories from the optiMize Community, and more. If you care about social innovation, community organizing, and servant leadership, this is the place for you.
Being on the Core Team means:
- Making an inspiring group of friends who care about social innovation!
- Organizing a great optiMize Challenge
- Cultivating the optiMize Community
- Developing your skills and perspective
- Living and modeling the optiMize Way
- Providing Servant Leadership
- Attending weekly Core Team meetings and helping lead projects
- Working toward the opportunity to become a Core Partner and/or Student Staff
Core Members can choose to focus on a specific project, or test out different ones. Some Core projects include:
- Event Organizing
- Challenge Team Support
- Volunteer Coordinating
- And more!